play my favourite song.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
OMG Phyllis just msned me to tell me she's actually working at TTSH!!! Like MSW can! So ZAI!! I'm soooooo happy and I can't wait to see her and the others doing practicum there (people like Huiyi, Kath, Kitty..)! Tomorrow I'm gonna call my sup to ask about reporting date, time, dress code, blah! SO SCARY!! The whole world is becoming social workers and it's SO exciting! (:

Sorry girls didn't turn up today cause' am kinda lazy to go for classes today since it's a free day! And I can't believe Funka is like only 10 days away! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Oo, and I'm depressed cause' I've 4 pimples right smack in the middle of my face. I was feeling ok initially but after trying all sorts of pimple cream, Korin's acne patch (thanks dear), all sorts of other formulas to remove my pimples and TO NO AVAIL, I'm feeling really depressed! ): It's like the first time I've SO MANY PIMPLES ON MY FACE, and school is starting, Funka is coming. Why now.. It's freakin' depressing.. ):

But ya, I know it's no big deal compared to so many other issues like there's people out there fending for their daily expenditures, people struggling with illnesses etc.

Anyway I made a new friend cause' of Huang Jin Lu. She is Winn's friend and added me on msn. But we cannot really be good friends cause' she loves Kaijie and I hate him. She loves him cause' he's hot and evil! And she loves him more the more evil he gets! HAAAA!! She is a much crazier fan because her msn picture is a picture of Kaijia and Lin Fei getting married can! Hilarious!!

Driving lesson tomorrow and I'm kinda looking forward to it cause' I've changed to Auto! Yes I'm a loser but I totally have no talent when it comes to driving and I can't coordinate my hands and legs controlling the clutch and pedal at the same time. Laugh all you want but yes I'm learning Auto now and I hope it'll be like Daytona! WHEEEEE* Shall go bathe and sleep early and let my body battle against the 4 evil pimples!!!